Seal-Once Stain & Sealers
NANO+POLY Premium Wood Sealer In Clear and Ready Mixed Colors
Long-lasting, Eco-Friendly Wood Protector & Stain
Seal-Once Nano+Poly is a premium waterproofing wood stain & sealer all in one can!
When used as a wood stain, the Nano+Poly Standard Colors provide added UV protection. NANO+POLYTM has no toxic chemicals like many oil & solvent based sealers. It can be applied around your home, landscaping, vegetation or over water safely. It’s Warranted to prevent long-standing water accumulation for up to 10 years on vertical & up to 6 years on horizontal surfaces.
Combining proprietary nanotechnology, while adding the strength of polyurethane, it provides 360° of protection to wood surfaces.
Also offering a highly durable & breathable matte finish, while protecting the surface of the wood against everyday wear and tear, UV fading and water damage.
There are 9 ready-mix colors to choose from including clear.
Unlike many sealers where the finish sits on or near the top of the wood, NANO+POLYTM penetrates well below the surface to form a long-lasting, water-resistant shield around the wood fibers at the cellular level. This penetrating protection from moisture and water intrusion helps resist wood rot, decay, mold & mildew. It also provides stability to the wood, eliminating warping & cupping. It is a great investment to preserve old or new wood & will extend its natural life for years.
Seal-Once exterior stain & sealer is a product that the end user only dreams of using:
1.) Decks & Fences
2.) Wood Siding
3.) Log Homes
4.) Outdoor Furniture
5.) Swing Sets
7.) Thermally Modified Wood
Features & Benefits:
Water-based, Ultra-Low VOC
Eco-friendly, Non-toxic, No Odor
Won’t harm people, pets or plants
Penetrates below the surface
Creates flexible, breathable barrier
Helps resist mold, mildew & wood rot
Stabilizes wood from warping
Extends natural life of wood
Easy soap & water clean-up
Clear allows the wood to grey naturally
Soap & Water cleanup
Excellent for use in high traffic areas
Tinted formula provides additional UV protection
Coverage per gallon of Seal-Once Stain & Sealers
- Approximate coverage – 250-350 sq. ft./gallon
- Actual coverage may vary due to porosity of the surface
- Do not use if air or surface temperature is below 50°F/10°C or above 95°F/35°C.
- Do not apply in rain or when rain is imminent. For all stains (including Ready-Mixed), intermix gallons and stir to ensure color consistency.
- DO NOT THIN. Mix well. Stir contents or shake thoroughly prior to use.
- Test a small area to ensure acceptable appearance and penetration.
- Apply first coat with a synthetic brush; pump-up garden sprayer; air-assisted and/or airless sprayer. Use 15-17 tip and medium to coarse spray pattern. When spraying, always back brush for best results.
- Second coat can be applied once first coat has penetrated but is still damp. Second coat must be applied within one hour of applying first coat.
- For best results, apply in the shade and out of direct sunlight.
- Apply to all surfaces.
- Do not use with other waterproofing products.
- Remove excess stain sitting or puddling on the surface. Back brush or use a rag to wipe away any runs, drips, or puddles that have not soaked in.
Product & Safety Data Sheets
Additional Premium Seal-Once Products to Note!