Log Siding for Homes, Businesses and More
Tongue-n-Groove and End-Matched
We offer Cedar Log Siding and Pine Log Siding for homes and businesses that is engineered and designed for easy installation with minimal waste and measuring. Our high quality and unique end-matched log wood siding design provides us a distinct advantage over our competitors for two reasons. First of all, there are huge cost savings because the lock-tite-end-matched system saves you on installation time and material waste. How? With our end-match design, the end-butt joints do not have to land on a stud, so there is very little cutting and leftover waste with our log cabin siding, if any. Secondly, the quality and beauty of our log wood siding is unmatched in our industry. Simply put, we are the best source for log cabin siding you can find!
At many points during our process, our team will hand inspect each and every piece of log wood siding for the assurance of the highest quality possible in Barnwood, Cedar, and Pine log siding. In the end, the tongue-n-groove and end-match design provides you an authentic log look with less maintenance than other log cabin siding manufacturers and full log homes; no face nailing, no caulking in between joints, no waste, no wrestling with warped material, and no cracking or splitting, which means this is a great log siding for homes and other DIY projects.
We have Cedar and Pine log siding for homes or cottages available with a smooth face or an authentic hand-peeled look called “Hand-Hewn”. Also, a variety of log cabin siding corner options are available to transform your new log siding home in to something of true character and beauty. Our Barnwood, Cedar, and Pine log siding and corner options are not limited to just the exterior of your home. Many of our customers opt for installing log siding on the interior for a warm, homey look and feel that it provides. It’s also commonly used in the renovation of basements, great rooms and study rooms, thus, offering you the option of living in a log home both inside and out. Our customers just love the warm feeling they get from being surrounded by nature, and with our wood log siding, you can too!
We offer quality log wood siding products at a fair price and make sure that every customer is a satisfied customer. See what our customers have to say further down this page!
We also offer Pre-stained log siding for exterior use and a polyurethane finished log siding for interior use. Have our professionals apply your choice of Sikkens finishes, Perma-chink’s Ultra-2 or Ultra-7 finish or interior clear Sherwin Williams finishes to save you time and money. For more info on our pre-finished log siding “click here”
The economic log siding solution for the everyday log home, available in smooth or hand hewn, 2×6 or 2×8 in knotty pine or cedar…(2×6 & 2×8 Pine – 20% off)
Half log siding is our most popular log siding style. For those who want a true log home without the full log price, our half log siding is available in smooth or hewn, 3×6 or 3×8 in knotty pine or cedar…
3×7 Cedar now available! (3×6 Pine – 25% off, 3×8 Pine – 20% off)
For the log home enthusiast. An upscale look at the possibilities of log siding. Available in hand hewn only, 3×8 or 3×10 Premier Deep D in knotty pine or cedar.
(3×8 Premier Pine – 20% off, 3×10 Premier Pine Deep D – 25% off)
Check out our basic interior log siding installation video to see the ease of the end-match (no waste) system:
full printable log wood siding installation instructions for all applications
Three Natural Woods to Consider for Your Next Project
Choose from Cedar, Barnwood, and Pine log siding for the look you desire. You can select interior as well as exterior log home siding. Each type of log wood siding has its own style and appeal at the best price online. Every type of our log wood siding is available in smooth, finished, unfinished, and hand hewn finishes. Barnwood is a flat siding and has that rustic looking appearance that many people are looking for today.
We make and stock a complete line of interior and exterior log siding for homes, businesses, and more. We select the highest quality wood for our log cabin siding. We oversee every step of the process, from cutting down the trees in the forest to the final delivery of our log house siding. Nothing is overlooked, and quality is of the highest standards with prices that are fair and surprisingly low. Our delivery drivers are friendly and courteous and handle your products as if they were their own. Visit our Pinterest Page for a full gallery of projects that use our log cabin siding.
*please note* this video is only for minimal guidance and the proper use of fasteners, along with the application of stain/sealer and caulking are required.
- “We wanted to take the time to thank you and your company for the fabulous wood we received from you this past month. We have diligently been putting up our log siding, trying to beat the weather. We will forward some pictures for your website as soon as we get done.”Jeff Chamberlain – Lapeer, MI
- “Remember me? I’m the school teacher from New Jersey that purchased the quarter log 2×6 siding from The Woodworkers Shoppe last summer. The exterior of my lake home has been completed and only the interior needs some finishing touches before we move in. I thought I’d send you a photo of how the siding looks. We love it! Once I finish landscaping and we move in I’ll send you a “finished product” photo. Thanks once again for your help in finding the siding that was perfect for my needs.”Doug Castellana – Sussex, NJ
- “After almost a year, I finally take the time to thank you for delivering this beautiful log siding. I had a lot of pleasure doing business with you, the product came as described and right on time. Price wise, you have no competition, your prices are the best one can find. I installed the siding in the interior of my restaurant in Tahoe and combined it with river rock and your knotty pine T&G for the ceiling. I’m glad I went with your trim & molding for finishing windows and doors, it was perfect! The wood came in very good conditions and the prep. was easy enough. The installation was amazingly fast and I had almost no waist at all (I built a custom salad bar with the left over!). I have attached a couple pictures, feel free to use them at your convenience. I look forward to including your products in my next project. Thanks again”Gerald Palomares – Lake Tahoe, CA
- “Just a quick email to tell you how pleased I am with your product. I had purchased the quarter sawn 2 x 8 some time ago from your company and every piece went together nicely. I did not find one bad piece in the whole two pallets!!
Thank you so much!!”Loren Coney – Shepherd, MI
- “I finally finished my basement project. The log siding, doors, mantle, and post covers were perfect. Everyone who sees it loves it. It was a lot of work and I never thought I’d get it done. I am so glad it’s over and it really turned out great. Thanks for a great product and all the help with shipping and ordering etc.”Russ Boehm – Indianapolis, IN