WeatherSeal Stain is an exterior log home stain that is thick, rich and easy to apply wood finish and sealer. Formulated especially for log siding and log homes.
WeatherSeal stain is an semi-transparent, oil based exterior stain for protecting wood siding, decks, railings and logs. It can be used over ALL types of outdoor wood surfaces where a natural wood appearance is desired.
WeatherSeal exterior log stain is an applicator’s dream:
1.) it spreads creamy smooth
2.) there’s no pigment settling
3.) it soaks into the wood like a much thinner stain.
Due to the thick consistency of this oil-based exterior stain, you get more protection per brush stroke because more stain can be deposited on a vertical surface without dripping off.
Superior protection, performance and appearance all packed in ONE product!
And as a best performer, WEATHERSEAL™ has earned a top rating by thousands of satisfied customers.
Purchase WeatherSeal Stain FREE SHIPPING
Ask us about applying WeatherSeal Stain to your Log Siding and Trim Order!
Click on the “Installation Guide” for more info.
Coverage per gallon
- Smooth Wood – 2 coats – 275-325 sq. ft./gallon
- Rough Wood – single coat – 175-225 sq. ft./gallon
Limitations / Don’ts
• Do not apply on wood surfaces that are damp.
• Don’t apply in the rain or if rain is expected within 24 hours at 70ºF/21ºC, or 48 hours at 50ºF/10ºC after completion.
• Do not apply in cold temperatures and on cold surfaces (below 50ºF/10ºC)
• Don’t apply directly in hot midday sun or on hot surfaces (above 95ºF/35ºC)
• Do not apply more than ONE coat over green wood (over 18% moisture content).
• Don’t stop in the middle of a section. Complete each section to avoid lap marks.
• Do not apply a latex caulk OVER WeatherSeal before testing first for adhesion.
FREE SHIPPING click here