A message to our customers about the Covid-19 Coronavirus
The Woodworkers Shoppe wants you to know that we are following the State of Michigan and the CDC guidelines for the COVID-19 Coronavirus to protect our customers, employees and our community. We will remain open for business as long as we are permitted by law, with a strong commitment to keep everyone as safe as possible.
The following efforts have been implemented:
- We are reinforcing best practices for washing/sanitizing hands and covering coughs and sneezes.
- Our Employees and customers are being asked to stay home if they have been exposed to anyone that has tested positive for COVID-19 or if they are feeling ill, running a fever or experiencing respiratory issues.
- We are regularly cleaning and disinfecting touched surfaces like door knobs, keyboards, phones, handrails and light switches.
- We are asking employees and customers to practice social distancing.
- The show floor will remain open to customers as long as we can. If you wish to minimize contact with others please phone your orders in. Your material will be loaded or shipped as your order dictates.
As events change, we will continue to follow guidelines set forth by the CDC and the State of Michigan. If we all do what we can to stop the spread of COVID-19 we can help save the lives of the most vulnerable residents in our communities. We hope you remain safe in your own home and community as well!
The Woodworkers Shoppe, Inc.
The Woodworkers Shoppe is committed to facilitating the accessibility and usability of its Web site for all people with disabilities. We will be implementing over time the relevant portions of the World Wide Web Consortium’s Web Content Accessibility Guidelines 2.0 Level AA (WCAG 2.0 AA) as its web accessibility standard. Actions will also maintain the website into conformance with the Section 508 Web Accessibility Standards. Developed by the United States Access Board (Section 508). Our website will be tested periodically to make sure it is kept up to standards.
Below are some of the steps we are taking under our accessibility policy:
We have engaged an experienced web accessibility consultant, to conduct a website accessibility audit. This action provides us with specific recommendations to facilitate website accessibility and conformance with WCAG 2.0 AA standards. Periodic audits will be conducted in order to provide feedback to us regarding conformance with WCAG 2.0 AA standards.
Contact us with your questions.
Please be aware that our efforts are ongoing. If you have specific questions about the accessibility of any particular web page, please contact us. If you do encounter an accessibility issue, please be sure to specify the web page in your email. We will make all reasonable efforts to make that page accessible for you. Feel free to let us know how we can help you take advantage of the wide range of products and services we offer.