Wood Workers Shoppe is once again offering their yearly Scholarship for 2017, a $1,000.00 offering to the most deserving of undergraduate applicants. This is a merit-based scholarship and is available to all qualifying students regardless of their major.
Who is Eligible for Scholarship?
This is a great scholarship opportunity, though there are some eligibility requirements to take into account before you apply:
- United States Citizenship
- Full-Time Enrollment at either a 2 Year or 4 Year Accredited School/Institution
- ½ Year of Undergraduate course study at US Accredited Institution (must complete by Spring of 2017)
- Age: 18
- College GPA: 3.0 or Higher
Note: While we are proud to offer this scholarship, employees of Wood Workers Shoppe, Inc, family members, affiliates, ad and promotion agencies will not be eligible.
Application Deadline: Please Submit your application by Dec 30th 2017
- GPA (College, 3.0 or higher, based upon a 4.0 GPA Scale)
- Extracurricular Activities
- Your Essay Content
- $1,000 non-renewable awarded on a yearly basis
- Notification by E-mail for Selected Student on or after Jan 30 of the following year.
- Scholarship will be paid on or before Feb 15 of the following year to the winning student via mail
The Application Process
You can start your application process by following these steps:
- Download the Application via the Following Link:
- Attach your documentation including
- Letter of Recommendation
- Any other items of relevance
- Mail to the Following Address:
The Woodworkers Shoppe
3308 N. Abbe Rd. (M-33)
Comins, MI 48619-9704
If you are the elected student, you will need to submit proof of enrollment at your US accredited College/University for Fall of 2017. Should you change enrollment to a different university, you will need to make sure that it meets the eligibility requirements, and that you submit proof of enrollment.
While you are enrolled at the accredited institution in question, you must continue to maintain our enrollment for at least one academic year without interruption. Interruptions can be pre-approved by Wood Workers Shoppe in special cases.
Should you have any questions or concerns, they need to be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Scholarships are typically not taxable in the United States, but any taxes that could result due to this scholarship will be the sole responsibility of the award recipient.